Thursday, August 16, 2007

Batbrick And Ribbon The Noodle Wonder


After the funeral today Ginger was suppose to come back home with the kids. She IM'ed me at around four to let me know the kids were going to run around for an hour or so before they left and she was going to go rest for a bit because she was getting a migraine. So around eight I finally called to see what was up. And they had gone out to dinner with Ginger's parents (shocking, I know) and they decided to stay there for tonight because there was a storm. I asked about the storm and was told there was hail the size of nickels. That sounded impressive to me, so I asked if it was causing any damage to the car. The answer I got back was no, because there was no hail there. I thought maybe I had misheard before, so I said I didn't understand and I thought they were staying there because of the storm. And apparently the storm is in the area, and somewhere there's been reports of hail the size of nickels. So basically it wasn't storming and she was staying there tonight. Or it was storming, but there was no hail there, but there was hail somewhere in the area. I'm not even going to pretend I understand and I'm just going to go with it. Anyway, since Ginger and the kids are in Richmond, that can only mean I have to break out the brick. I had been toying with the idea of making Noodle a sidekick last time, but just ran out of time, so tonight we see the return of Batbrick and the addition of his trusty sidekick Ribbon. And yes, I know Ribbon has more letters than Robin rearranged, but I couldn't come up with anything else and Ribon sounded stupid. And yes, I also realize I'm talking about how the name Ribon sounds stupid when I've dressed up a Noodle as a superhero sidekick. Obviously my judgment as to what does and does not constitute something stupid is slightly off from other people's definition.

1 comment:

Curt Sawyer said...

I think you have too much time on your hands when you are home alone...