Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thursday Wrapup

From everything I've heard, almost all the demos today went extremely well. I'm kind of sad it's over actually, since I was actually doing stuff vs managing stuff. It felt nice getting to see tangible results from actually writing / changing code.

They're calling for the monster snow again. Although I think it's changed recently to be a little less. We'll see what it ends up doing this time. From the way the news guys were talking, I'm suspecting Quinn's school will be cancelled. The work sponsored Christmas party for the kids is this weekend, so that's what is currently on the agenda for this weekend. I think we also want to try and get a real tree at some point this weekend also.

Ok, I installed Gimp. I've decided I need to install the help documentation also. There's just too many options. It's pretty impressive though, seems like it can do everything Photoshop LE could do and then a ton more. Tonight I leave with a totally premeditated photo of life imitating art.

No comments: