Monday, December 05, 2005

Let it snow...

No school for Quinn today. He was a little sick last night after he went to bed, so we kept him home just in case. That meant Ginger had both kids all day today. I believe they went on an excursion to the grocery store. From what I hear, it was extremely crowded (more than likely due to the 3 to 5 inches of snow predicted for tonight). Because, as you know, if it snows somehow all your staple groceries will just instantly go bad, so you have to get really fresh ones right before the snow. Seriously, it's a couple of inches, and the roads are usually cleared before the day is over. Does anyone really think they may have to resort to cannibalism if they don't go get bread and milk the day before a predicted snow? I'm actually surprised it's even going to snow. The weather men seem to rarely get it right around here. Saturday night they predicted one inch of ice would be on the roads. Ginger claims she saw some ice on my car (which is in the shade when parked at our house until afternoon) on Sunday morning as we were going to church, but I didn't see it (to be honest, the lack of ice anywhere probably caused me to not be looking for it). Anyway, it has indeed started snowing, but I kind of doubt there's going to be much in the way of real accumulation.

No comments: