Friday, December 09, 2005

More Snow

We got some snow. Doesn't look to be as bad as what Curt got, but it was bad enough that schools closed and morning traffic was nasty. Roads were more than passable by the just before noon. As I predicted Quinn's school was canceled, so he stayed home. He had a dentist appointment later in the day. When they finally got home, Ginger took the kids out to sled some on the hill. Unfortunately they were done and inside by the time I got home, but as Quinn was explaining to me, the snow had a layer of ice on it and Mom had hit a tree when she went down the hill (she took one for the team and protected Catherine). It's a shame I wasn't able to get home in time for sledding, I would have loved to have gotten pictures of it. Ginger's fine in case you're wondering. The kids went down for a 'nap' around 6:30 and nap time ended up turning into down for the night time. So Ginger and I watched Madagascar (which I thought the Penguins were good, but most of the rest of the film was kind of slow).

No comments: