Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tea Time


The kids had a tea and cookie party today while I was at work. I hear they even conned Uncle JJ into attending. The had all their stuffed animals out for the party.




I can see Catherine wanting all her stuffed animals attending, but I'll bet Quinn had extra guests because he probably thought he would get a cookie for each guest. I've got pictures of Uncle JJ at the party also, but since he paid me off, I won't put those online.


The hydrangeas blooms that are out are really starting to show some color now. It's really only blooming in one small section of the dome though. There's probably three or four blooms all grouped together. The rest of the plant either doesn't have blooms or the blooms are just starting to bud. I'm wondering if it has to do with the fact that front of the house is constantly in the shade and probably 10 degrees colder than the outdoor temperature at any given time.

No comments: