Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Tried Kimchi


The kids had their swimming lessons again today. Ginger said Quinn showed a lot of improvement. He's really been wanting to learn how to tread water, and I think the lessons are helping. Hopefully we'll be able to work on the basics with him over the next couple of weeks.


For dinner we went over to Perry and Drew's house. Cece cooked us up some official Korean food for dinner. They even gave me some kimchi to try (I really don't know the officially way to spell it, and from the wiki page it looks like there are several variations as well). I will say this, it definitely had a bit of a kick to it. They even gave me some of the history of it which seems to have been accurate from what I've seen referenced on the wiki page itself. Overall dinner was very tasty.




There was a period for a bit while we were eating that the kids were playing with two Nintendo DSes, but luckily they were only playing with that for a little bit. Catherine was occasionally a bit left out at times, but she would play with things once the others had moved on to the next thing. The kids had a blast playing because the rules are different at Perry's house. You can play ball inside, ride scooters inside, there's even a moon bounce inside. So the kids just go nuts playing with all the stuff plus from their perspective it's a whole new set of toys to try. And before anyone comments on the lower quality of the pictures of the kids playing, those were taken with the small point and shoot Nikon.

Finally, it's nice to see I'm able send some work my cousin's way through my blog. It's even better to find out they were happy with the results. So all 10 to 15 of you people that are reading this (10 of which I'm betting are related to me), go see Marz Artistry for all your airbrushing needs! Now I'll just have to get Will to hook me up with a percentage of all the bank he makes from these referrals (so far, one and counting).

No comments: