Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Gazian: It's An Adjective

Catherine's week long princess ballet camp continues with today being Jasmine day (they made some art using multi colored sand today). Tomorrow is Ariel day and evidently Catherine is going to be wearing her bathing suit when she attends (better than wearing her birthday suit I suppose). And speaking of swimwear, Ginger and the kids went to the pool today. I don't think any pictures were taken (at least none that I've seen anyway), nor did I get a report on how the kids did sans the arm floaty things they were using while we were at the beach with the pool with no shallow end (although Quinn did stop using them on his own the last two days we were there). The kids did fall asleep pretty fast tonight, so I'm guessing the trip to the pool wore them out some if nothing else.


And since I don't have any new pictures, I figure I'll burn off some of the shots I have left over from the beach vacation. I had saved these photos off specifically because I recall as I came across these I thought that these shots are similar in style to shots I've seen Gaz take (at least I thought they were). So the pictures are Gazian in nature. If you haven't perused Gaz's photos, you really owe it to yourself to check them out.


Normally Gaz would include some clever title for a shot like this. Me? I got nothing though.

1 comment:

gaz said...

gazian... i like it.
that's so bizarre that you should post that last shot of the truck in the sand. when you posted a photo of quinn recently i remember thinking how cool some high contrast macro shots of those would be!
and to be fair, i can't even compete with the amazing sunset shots you've been taking recently. that's one thing i'm still mastering.