Friday, July 27, 2007

Boogie Days


Ahhh, the last day at the beach. For our last day we had some of the warmest beach water of the two weeks we've been here. We even took the boogie board to the beach and I took Quinn out in the waves a couple times. He did pretty good for his first time. He did have a massive wipe out at one point where I also got knocked down trying to hold onto him, which scared me since I lost track of him for those 2 to 3 seconds I was under. Now there was no real reason to be worried since the water we were in at the time was probably under two feet high, but it's that whole parental instinct thing kicking in I suppose.

We're currently packing like mad (and by we, I obviously mean Ginger) to leave in a couple hours. And Ginger is jonesing to pack up the computer like nobody's business (the simple fact I'm still on it is driving her bonkers I think), so this is going to be a short update and it's just going to be pictures for the most part.
















1 comment:

Barry said...

Quinn looks great on the board.