Thursday, February 19, 2009

Catherine Through The Years


It's hard to believe I have a six year old daughter. Six years ago she seemed so small. And she even looked a bit like me.


By one she had been walking for months. She was fearless and would climb on just about anything (causing her parents to worry all the time and be on constant vigilance).


And at two we had already moved into our current house. It doesn't feel like we've been here that long, but I guess we have. And she doesn't really look like me anymore (which is a good thing).


By three the fascination with all things princess had began. Disney must love little girls this age.


By four she had started wearing pigtails and having different hair styles.


Where has the time gone, she's already five.


Which brings us to the present. Did I mention I can't believe I have a six year old daughter?

No comments: