Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birthday Party Prep


So all that hard work over the past couple of weeks has been paying off. At work our customer is in this week viewing the progress of the system we're building for them and from responses I've seen everything's going pretty well. That also means this week I'm not having to kill myself at work since there's only so much we can test at this point since the hardware is in use for the demo.

And that's good, because there's so much other stuff going on this week I'm not sure I would have been able to accomplish everything had I needed to work the hours I've been putting in for the past couple of weeks. Like I've had to bake cupcakes in preparation for Catherine's birthday party coming up this Thursday (baking the kids cupcakes on their birthday is a semi tradition that I do). Sadly a lot of them got burned since I had to go help put the kids to bed while they were cooking. Luckily there was one batch that turned out good.

No comments: