Friday, October 10, 2008

Dusk


Ok, one more attempt at an HDR picture. Still not thrilled with the way they're turning out. I obviously haven't gotten the hang of processing these yet. I don't believe I'm being helped any by the fact that I'm not shooting in raw and that I'm processing these on the laptop which only has 512 MB of memory (the sheer amount of time it takes to put these together on the laptop is ridiculous). Add that to the fact that I'm using the "freeware" versions of the software (translation: the really old versions) and I suppose it's understandable why nothing is turning out eye poppingly stunning. Still, considering this was taken at almost 7 at night the bottom part turned out pretty well I suppose.

1 comment:

The Dogfather said...

I dunno if you should be "shootin' in the raw" in your neighborhood while it's still light out...