Monday, August 25, 2008

No Reason


For no good reason whatsoever tonight I will be posting some old pictures of Cheryl that I found after looking into a couple old photo albums.


I will say I don't know what I was using to take these pictures with back then, but someone needs to take whatever camera it was out behind the barn and put it out of it's misery. I suspect it was a big honking point and shoot Nikon camera that used FILM! One of these days I'm going to have to see about getting my existing negative scanner working and actually scanning in all my old negatives. Because taking pictures of pictures just doesn't cut it.




Judge Cheryl bringing the hammer down on some poor inebriated soul in a Tweety costume.

2 comments:

Curt Sawyer said...

My God I look awful!

BullBunky said...

Ah, these are great. The faded colors add a touch of nostalgia.