Sunday, August 10, 2008

Grandmaw's Birthday


We took a long road trip down to Richmond today to attend Ginger's grandmother's 90th birthday party. It was a big surprise that she didn't know had been planned. Word was she had been a tad upset with people for not planning anything for her birthday, so she was very surprised and happy to have everyone show up. It was held at Carrabba's. It's not my favorite place to eat, but I figure I can suck it up and take one for the team for someone's 90th birthday.




Did I say earlier I can suck it up? Apparently I can't from looking at this picture. I have got to start getting serious about losing some weight.


And here we see that Ginger and Catherine are related since they're wearing the same smile. What we also see here is the danger of having people pose and then having multiple people taking pictures, since invariably someone's going to be looking at the wrong camera. Once the party was over we went back to Ginger's parent's house for a bit (I crashed and slept for about an hour since I could feel the start of a migraine coming on). Then around 7 PM Ginger, Quinn and I headed back home. Catherine stayed in Richmond since she's going to be visiting down there for a couple of days. The trip back had lots of traffic on the road (people returning from beach trips maybe?) so the normally under two trip ended up taking two hours and forty-five minutes.

No comments: