Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Feast Of Love

Ginger and I watched Feast Of Love the other night. I'm not sure exactly what genre you would put this movie. Probably a romantic drama I suppose. It's not exactly easily labeled. It's an interesting movie that has Morgan Freeman as the movie's narrator and has insight to be able to see things others miss, and yet we find out that like all of us when the dealing with his own issues he's as blind to these things as the rest of us. The movie has lots of plot threads weaving in and out of one another with a fairly large cast. Overall I liked the movie a lot more than I expecting. Ginger claims that's because of the number of scenes with actresses in various states of undress, but I contend that while those scenes didn't negatively impact my opinion, they weren't what made me like the movie either.

No comments: