Friday, March 30, 2007

I Sense A Disturbance In The Force...

Much like how I acquired the DC Stamps, and how I will acquire the Marvel Stamps once they come out, I will more than likely get the newly proposed Star Wars Stamps also (they'll be released on May 25 this year). I'm not sure why I'm doing this, I don't even collect stamps. But they went ahead and included a Boba Fett stamp. So how could I not get them? And they're even having a contest so you can pick your favorite. And that's where you come in. Currently the top vote getter appears to be the one of Luke on Tattoine. I'm sorry, but as iconic as that image is, there's no way that's better than Boba Fett. So everyone go vote for Boba Fett!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry - had to cast a vote for Han and Chewy!

JamesF said...

I think Han and Chewy is an acceptable alternative.

Of the choices available, I would say that I would have nothing against Boba Fett, Han and Chewy, Darth Vader, or Yoda winning.

Scott said...

Where are the Ewoks? I love the Ewoks!

Barry said...

Just voted for R2 (with Princess Leia)

Anonymous said...

Ewoks don't belong in Star Wars - they (as well as Jar-Jar) belong in Disney movies! (Sorry, I never liked the ewoks.)

Scott said...

Gosh, what's wrong with Jar Jar? He was my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I guess I see them as being too cutesy for Star Wars. Kinda like the element they added so that the little kids would like it. I'm not dissin' anyone here, just my point of view.

BullBunky said...

Well, I voted for Obi-Wan. I think I really wanted to applaud the fact that they didn't use Ewan McGregor's picture.

gaz said...

boba is hands down the winner!