Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blow Mom, Blow!


Catherine was feeling better today. Too bad Ginger wasn't since she seems to have picked up something from somewhere. But the fact that Ginger wasn't feeling well didn't stop us from having to do a mini birthday celebration for her tonight. Catherine was adamant that we do it tonight since she didn't get to have any the cake she helped make last night. Everyone had some of the cake afterwards and it certainly seemed as if everyone enjoyed it (well, except me, I didn't have any since I'm not a big fan of chocolate cake).

I watched Assault on Precinct 13 tonight. I know this is a remake, but I never saw the original so it was all new to me. And I must say, I really liked this movie. It's basically an action - shoot'em up movie, and for the most part it is really well done. And I don't know that I've seen Laurence Fishburne in a lot of movies, but the character he played here might as well have been Morpheus from the Matrix (and no, I don't think that's a bad thing).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you not like chocolate cake???

JamesF said...

I ascribe it to the fact that I'm odd. My general impression is that you won't find many people that disagree with that premise.

gaz said...

mmmmmm chocolatie.
happy birthday Ginger (whenever it is)...

Anonymous said...

Actually, her birthday was many years ago. I won't bother telling you how many.
(Hint, it's more than the number of candles shown).