Thursday, March 29, 2007

Arrrr Matey!

Ginger's still not feeling too great. And I get the feeling that Quinn is trying to take advantage of that fact by doing some boundary exploring while she's not feeling well. But enough about that, moving on to something really important...

My Pirate Name!




My pirate name is:

Dirty James Bonney


You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

Not quite the coolest name I could have gotten. My guess is I apparently would be a pretty lame pirate.

9 comments:

gaz said...

ha harrr!
watch out lads, here comes old dirty james to swab the poopdeck.

Scott said...

Dude, your skull is SMILING. You are indeed one lame pirate! Batten down the slip covers, matey!

Buddy Tignor said...

hilarious!...I have to try this one out.

Barry said...

Mine is too embarrassing to post on my own blog!

Captain Harry Vane

JamesF said...

Barry: Captain Harry Vane

Yea, it doesn't even use your name you enter sometimes. When I entered in answers for Quinn it came up with

Captain John Rackham

Which admittedly sounds pretty cool. My son has a cooler pirate name than me, guess I need to start getting used to being the non-cool old codger.

gaz said...

just for the record...
dirty sam rackham at yar service.

The Dogfather said...

Mad Tom Rackham is 'ere lookin' fer the next scallywag to walk me plank. You there! Dirty James! Swab the poopdeck!

Scott said...

Ok... I'll try: I'm Mad Tom Kidd.

Anonymous said...

Cool, I'm the Dread Pirate Kidd. Almost like the Dread Pirate Roberts... but better!