Thursday, June 25, 2009

Timecrimes

A somewhat low budget science fiction foreign film (I'm pretty sure the version I watched was dubbed, either that or the audio was horribly out of sync at times). The title can probably give you a hint as to what aspect of science fiction is involved in this. It's an interesting story and the acting is decent. As always with these types of stories there's an inherent paradox that you have to ignore to enjoy it. But the following the ripple effects and the falling dominoes is entertaining. I was pretty sure I had the whole movie figured out as to where it was going and how it was going to end until about two thirds of the way through. Then it took a turn that I hadn't seen coming (which is what saved the movie from being simply mediocre in my mind).

No comments: