Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Would You Like That Gift Wrapped?


If you were at Barnes and Noble tonight you might have been asked if you wanted your book gift wrapped. That would be have been Quinn who was there for the school as they did a fund raiser by wrapping presents for free and accepting donations. I didn't get there till late and didn't have my camera, so I don't have any pictures of the event. I'm not convinced they raised that much money other than from the parents of the kids there volunteering. I ended up buying Ginger a cookbook for Christmas (that she picked out) and getting it wrapped and donating another $10 to the school. Turned out to be a really expensive cook book when all was said and done, I really hope she appreciates all the hard work I went through to get it after she picked it out and handed it to me in the store.

The picture up above isn't related to the book store event, it's just a random photograph from when we put up the kid's Christmas tree a while back.

1 comment:

BullBunky said...

Well, I think that "random" photo is quite nice. Its quite artistic of you, James...have you been sipping some wine with your blogging :)